When I have 75 followers at Laura's Little House blog I will choose a winner to have a goodie from my Etsy shop. I will let you have your choice of what's in my Esty shop. All the winner will have to pay is the minimum twenty cents to purchase it from Etsy with free shipping!

To enter the drawing:

Here are the rules:
1) Be a follower of my everyday blog, "Rhodes Creations"
2) Be a follower of my selling blog, "Laura's Little House"
3) Make a comment on this post that you want to be entered into drawing.
4) Put this Giveaway info on your sidebar of your blog.

That's it! I hope all my friends can have a shot at this great giveaway! Blessing be upon you! Laura


**Update: Have decided to end the giveaway by Sept. 30th even if I don't get the amount of followers, cause it looks like it's not going to happen...So I'll choose a winner Oct. 1st. Thanks for your participation!!**

**Update 10/1/12****
Congrats to Sandi at the Primitive Skate for winning an item from my Etsy shop!