{NO LONGER AVAILABLE}
A Rhodes Creations Exclusive: Handmade Spring theme Bird Nest Medley includes One hand made nest with various mosses and dried herbs, and feathers, One hand covered decorative paper egg with mica flakes, One bird of what I have available with accent flowers in a tin tart pan lined with potpourri.

$19.99 + shipping & Handling
***************************************************************
You can choose the colors or let me come up with something for you. If you need something special, just contact me! I used these in our Church couples night and they were a dream! I put my handmade wooden sign with it and some accompanying lights and fabric and the effect was breathtaking! If there is something I can create for you, let me know! Your imagination is the limit!

Please note: Other props are not included.