Feedback & Testimonials:

I couldn't have made it without all your encouragement, support and interest..Thank you all for giving me a chance and giving me some exposure and I hope I have blessed you as you have blessed me!




From Bells Treasures Booth 2011
Thanks for bringing your items to our store. They add a new dimension.--Amy, Bells
Treasures, Bedford, Va

The Bathing Kitty Towel looks just like the cat my friend has. I want to give it as a gift to her.
-Luisa-Lynchburg, Va.

From kitchen towels
I love the personalized Embroidered towel you gave me and hang it in my kitchen for all to see!
- Sandra (Nice as New) - Lynchburg, Va


From kitchen towels
My friend, Kimberly really liked the Personalized Embroidered Apple Towel I got her for Christmas. It's nice and country. - Sharon - Amherst, Va.

The Fall colors Rooster towels go so good with my decor I want 2 of them! - Irma-Lynchburg, Va.

I'm always looking for unique gift items in my shop at From Shabby to Chic. I'd like to try out selling some of your items. -Stephanie- Forest, Va.
You've done such a good job with the special order personalized towels and you've sold some of your things too!
-Nita, Encore Thrift Store, Madison Heights, VA


The ladies really like the vibrant fall colors, and especially the rooster towels that we sell for you at Saunders Market. - Jeanie- Piney River, Va.


I love your towels. Send 2 to your mother and I'd like 4 for myself. Thank you so much for the "Mi Casa es Su Casa" Kitchen Towels. - Helen- El Paso, Tx


From Retail Location Pics

Your things really help decorate things around here! I love your nice things!
-Patricia, What a Blessing Bakery, Amherst, VA

The Quilted Ball Ornaments are simply exquisite and unique! They will go perfect on my country themed Christmas tree in the Shop. I sold one already and have an order for a baby theme! - Kelly (Kelly's Florist) - Nellysford, Va

My sister really loved the Kitchen towel I got for her birthday. She hangs it proudly in her Kitchen. Thank you so much! -Sylvia- Amherst, Va.


An Etsy Customer-
I rec'd my very pretty purple and green "Pastel Passion" ornament yesterday. I really like those two colors together. THANK YOU ALSO for the nice soap..... I was honored to be your first customer!

I hope you don't mind that I am just emailing back my feedback to you. We have and old and slow computer that still keeps running (knock on wood) but the last time I tried to leave feedback ( I even had my husband help me)....it took 1 hour / 5 attempts/ and no success!

Thank you again..... the ornament makes me think that Spring MIGHT finally be here! I will keep you on a list of my FAVS......

GOOD LUCK and success with your business...............TARI from Hamilton,OH

Hi Laura!

I LOVE my two new ornaments - the pale yellow with the pink rose and crystal AND the romantic pink and red! ALSO.... THank You for the candle capper - that looks pretty interesting so I'll have to try it.!

THANKS for sending out the ornaments so quickly ! TARI from Hamilton, OH

First Giveaway Winner: Hi Laura! Wow! I am so excited to have won the beautiful egg! I can't wait to receive it! I'll jot you an email with my address asap. Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!

Wow Laura - that was quick shipping! Thanks so much!
-Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies

 
A special THANK YOU to my valued customers and supporters!