Picture by L. Rhodes
Above Flower Picture of Laura's bouquets- courtesy of Vintage Shoppes of Amherst Facebook page.




"What have you been up to lately?" you may ask. 
Food and Flowers I will answer and a weekly massage with my massage buddies I may add. I went plant crazy the other week at Milmont, Waynesboro Landscape and Saunder's Brother's Farm market. I wanted to get some more plants for my bouquets I've been making and I have ordered more glads, tulips, and other seeds for next year. Things are kind of winding down in the flower dept., but I'm trying to make the most of what I have. The Farmer's Market has dried up and I'm still delivering some at the Vintage Shoppes of Amherst weekly. I'm looking into the Farm Basket and LU is having a Farmer's Market on Thursdays from 3:30-5:30 p.m. starting Sept. 18th. So we shall see how that pans out.  Food-I've been canning and cooking for a couple I met at the Market and loving it! I've been wanting to do something like that for some time and it would be great to pick up some more people to cook for or help a caterer or fix food for an open house or someone's special event...on a small scale, since I don't have designated helpers.  The Milmont Customer appreciation event is going on Sept. 27th and I'm planning to attend. Selling my food and herbal items, stuff I have listed at my Etsy shop.  Still helping my brother once a week in the office for his Yardsolutions business. Enjoying that. Planning on submitting a dessert for the Saunders' Market Bake sale, tomorrow, Sat....I'll let you know what it is later. I still need to perfect the recipe and I need to get cracking on that. So I'll sign off for now! 


Update: No longer delivering to the Vintage Shoppe as of Sept. l0th-dried up....nice while it lasted!